[cisco-voip] SRST 9.1 and 6961 with latest firmware

Anthony Kouloglou akoul at dataways.gr
Thu Jan 2 10:05:06 EST 2014

Well,
i have upgraded to 9.4.1.3 and it worked!
But i have to wait almost 2 and a half minutes! I thought with the
default settings for keepelives, in 90 seconds it should register!
I have never waited more than 2 minutes...
Sorry for that :-[
At the web page though, the 3rd option (srst) displays only the IP of
the srst with no indication if it is ok or not.

BR
Anthony

???? 2/1/2014 3:32 ??, ?/? Anthony Kouloglou ??????: