[cisco-voip] ccx 9 exceptions

Ryan LaFountain (rlafount) rlafount at cisco.com
Wed Jan 8 16:26:32 EST 2014

Hi Eric,

Turn on 'ENG' DEBUG and X-Debug 1 in the UCCX Engine (MIVR) logs and follow the task ID for your call through the logs. The call starts with the message containing 'call.received' (I search for this and the calling number to find the right now) and if you follow the implID from the call.received message, you'll see it get associated to a task ID. Then grep for that task ID and you'll see each step that is executed one step per line. 'On Exception Go To' should be one of the steps if it is getting invoked.

HTH.

Thank you,

Ryan LaFountain
Unified Contact Center