[cisco-voip] ITL Files and UC Upgrades

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 01:47:21 EST 2014

I did this awhile back and did it by setting the rollback parameter like
you did, then I just reset the phones. Made sure the phones reset.

Then changed the TFTP option 150 to point to new cluster and reset the
phones again and they registered to new cluster fine.

This was on a 8.5 to 9.1 migration.