[cisco-voip] CUCM Multicluster Information Lookups

Stephen Welsh stephen.welsh at unifiedfx.com
Fri Jan 17 13:41:45 EST 2014

Hi Pete,

PhoneView from UnifiedFX (http://www.unifiedfx.com) can cover some of the phone and user information. It works seamlessly across multiple clusters as a single searchable/filterable list.

Happy to host a WebEx demo to see if might help.

Thanks

Stephen

Sent from my iPhone

On 17 Jan 2014, at 18:38, "Pete Brown" <jpb at chykn.com<mailto:jpb at chykn.com>> wrote:

Does anyone know of an existing software package that can be configured to query device information & status from multiple CM clusters?  Our group supports 8 CM environments for different business units within the company.  Often we're not given enough information on an issue (sometimes just a name) and have to log into a few different clusters before we get the right one.  I ended up building a quick & dirty internal web site that sends queries to all the clusters at once via AXL, but I wonder if there are any existing (supported) products that provide this type of functionality?

  *   Look up phone config & status info
  *   Look up gateway config & status info
  *   Look up end user info

Thanks,
Pete