[cisco-voip] CUCM Multicluster Information Lookups

Travis L. Dennis tdennis at DataSourcePro.com
Fri Jan 17 15:19:06 EST 2014

Hello Pete,

I have used Variphy and gotten some nice results.

http://www.variphy.com/products/enterprises/cisco-configuration-reporting

From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of
Stephen Welsh
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 1:42 PM
To: Pete Brown
Cc: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] CUCM Multicluster Information Lookups

Hi Pete,

PhoneView from UnifiedFX (http://www.unifiedfx.com) can cover some of the
phone and user information. It works seamlessly across multiple clusters as
a single searchable/filterable list.

Happy to host a WebEx demo to see if might help.

Thanks

Stephen

Sent from my iPhone

On 17 Jan 2014, at 18:38, "Pete Brown" <jpb at chykn.com <mailto:jpb at chykn.com>
> wrote:

Does anyone know of an existing software package that can be configured to
query device information & status from multiple CM clusters?  Our group
supports 8 CM environments for different business units within the company.
Often we're not given enough information on an issue (sometimes just a name)
and have to log into a few different clusters before we get the right one.
I ended up building a quick & dirty internal web site that sends queries to
all the clusters at once via AXL, but I wonder if there are any existing
(supported) products that provide this type of functionality?

*	Look up phone config & status info
*	Look up gateway config & status info
*	Look up end user info

Thanks,