[cisco-voip] CM 8.6 to 9.1

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Jan 20 18:50:53 EST 2014

My biggest issue is the N-1 redundancy. I'm hoping that there will be enough of this, to allow me to upgrade ELM (or whatever it's going to be called) so I can upgrade one cluster from x to y and still use the same ELM host so I can share licenses. It's a really, really good idea, license pooling as they called it in Unity, to have. If they can add the router based voip licenses, that would be ideal. :)

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure
University of Guelph