[cisco-voip] CUCM Multicluster Information Lookups

Stephen Welsh stephen.welsh at unifiedfx.com
Thu Jan 23 04:53:57 EST 2014

Hi Pete,

It would be great to have an open source project for UC Management, but I would expect a few challenges as most people have different skills/preferences on what language to use etc. Personally I’d be happy to contribute to an C# based project.

I also appreciate your feedback on PhoneView, looks like we shall be adding Device Comparison to the product roadmap ;)

FYI: We are launching the next major release of PhoneView (Version 4.0) on the 30th January with a number of new features and enhancements. The most significant one is the performance increase, PhoneView’s ability to bulk update devices is now up to 100 times faster than any other product/tool. We have also done some new research on making this even faster, so this may go all the way up to 500 times faster in a future release ;)

For example, if you compare PhoneView to Cisco TAC's tool on system with 10,000 phones:

Cisco TAC’s Tool: 28 Hrs (Approx.)
PhoneView: 20 Min (Approx.)

So even with a large system it’s possible to take care of any ITL/CTL Issues/changes in a single change window, never mind other bulk updates like TFTP settings etc.

If anyone is interested, we are hosting a webinar covering the new release on the 30th Jan, register here:

http://events.unifiedfx.com

Kind Regards.

Stephen Welsh

[cid:image001.png at 01CEAFE6.C53903B0]