[cisco-voip] ucce , script changes questionnare

0703Manjunath winmanjunath at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 12:05:22 EST 2014

Hi , One of our client has come up with call flow changes in the icm script
in UCCE for inbound centre.

Iam sure most of you might already have it, please share your input on
below points.

Requirement :

1 )Post after welcome  prompt , customer want to keep a space for
supervisor where they will post adhoc messages which would check for any
outage messages for every call.

2) Verify the menu options selected by customer (for reporting purpose).Iam
sure i can achieve it with IF node. I would like to know the formula/logic
 to be used to validate the choice.

3) Incase all  agents busy on call after 30 sec of hold time , ICM should
fetch wait time & announce it the caller.

3.1) While the ICM announces the wait time , there should be menu prompt
played to the caller to place a call back request
ie:If you would like us to call you back in about <120> minutes, Press 1 Or
to continue to stay
--

 Cheers, Manz