[cisco-voip] can't duplicate freeFTPd 1GB file limitation bug with version 1.0.12

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 13:03:17 EST 2014

I haven't been able to yet in my limited testing with the new version.

With the previous version it was hit and miss for hitting the 1G bug to.
Most of the time it would work, other times it would fail at 1G. A coworker
had older version fail at 1G limit each time with a CUCM they were trying
to backup quick for a migration project.

The other issue with FreeFTPd is it doesn't run as a true service, and if
you open it up in a RDP session and set it up and someone closes that
window out then FreeFTPd stops also.

Been using a Linux VM with OpenSSH for scheduled backups on systems.