[cisco-voip] changing sip headers

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 12:57:10 EST 2014

All,

Is there an easy way to change the ip addresses in the SIP headers (both
inbound and outbound) so that my CUCM and provider will both accept calls?

Example:
I have a 10.x.x.x/24 address on gig0/0, a PER address for BGP on gig0/1 and
lo0 has the provider's desired signalling address..

CUCM isn't currently able to route to the provider signalling address as it
is a 32.x.x.x address.

Would it be easier to have the network team set up routing to the 32.x.x.x
address or could I change the headers to accomplish this?

Thanks!