[cisco-voip] One-way audio issues with Cisco SIP phones

Michael Hamann mail at mhamann.net
Wed Jan 29 11:09:57 EST 2014

Hello,

just to follow up with the one-way audio issue: it seems that this is a software
bug in CUCM 9.1.1

CSCug50634
  :<https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCug50634/?reffering_site=dumpcr>

one-way voice with diverted 3rd party phones, from sip via mgcp/qsig

We will upgrade the cluster next weekend. Thanks go out to cisco tac !

Michael