[cisco-voip] uccx db access for wall boards?

Countryman, Edward Edward.Countryman at PresenceHealth.org
Wed Jan 29 15:47:53 EST 2014

There are several free wallboard apps around but they require a connection to the uccx Informix database.

I've downloaded and installed the cisco recommended ODBC driver and configured the connection.  Although it test's Ok, I just cant seem to connect to the DB.

Does anyone know if a Cisco guide for this or if there is anything that has to be enabled on the uccx server 1st?

Has anyone tried using the shareware wall board programs with any success??