[cisco-voip] poll: SCCP or SIP integration with large UCM and CUC cluster

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Thu Jan 30 10:23:55 EST 2014

SIP is the future.  Check the compatability/test/dtmf.  I like it for Wireshark/traces.

My crystal ball says eventually all new phones will be SIP/Android/iOS/Jabber, etc. I do not speak for Cisco. Cisco has said all new development is on SIP and that SCCP will not maintain development; take for example the 9971.

I’ve done several  all SIP clusters.  It’s usually with UCCE/third party that you might need troubleshooting/fixes.