[cisco-voip] poll: SCCP or SIP integration with large UCM and CUC cluster

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Jan 30 13:41:57 EST 2014

I can't be 100% sure, but I like SCCP integrations because you can create a number of ports groups so you can 'reserve' ports for a particular usage. For example, if I have 100 ports, I start auto-attendant first, then VM then call processing.

Just a thought.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure