[cisco-voip] jump upgrade "license disabling" step...

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Jan 31 14:33:33 EST 2014

I'm performing a "modified" jump upgrade from v7 to v9, in so much as that we are using physical hardware as the target, not VMs. I asked this a couple of times during webinars and our account team, and there were no red flags raised.

I just want to be sure that the "licensing disabling" step, the step that allows me to reinstall v7 on the servers and upgrade them without having to rehost, is covered by installing the refresh upgrade (RU) COP file.

I'm going to re-read the jump upgrade document again in more detail, but from the few times I have read it, there was no mention of any other software to disable the licensing.

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure