[cisco-voip] International Calls

Jose Colon II jcolon424 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 10:49:21 EDT 2014

Need some advice for international calls.

I want to be able to make international calls as easy as picking a line off
the phone but using a service like vonage to complete the call. I want to
be able to allow multiple people to use this line from different parts of
the building so it would look like below.

Example. Hook the Vonage device to a FXO card that then can be used from a
cisco phone by picking line 2 on a cisco phone.

The service does not have to be vonage. I am just looking for a way to make
international calls cheaper and to allow multiple people to use it.

Anyone doing anything like this?