[cisco-voip] Call Manager

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Tue Jul 8 11:17:56 EDT 2014

You can search online how to make the file bootable if you want to go down
that route.  You'll get 60 days before the demo license expires.

You can talk to your Cisco account manager to get an official bootable
version and he might even be able to give you some permanent lab licenses.

You can buy a partner bundle for $275.00 here-
http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/marketplace/welcome.pl

Brian