[cisco-voip] cucm 10.5(1) vs 10.0(1)

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Tue Jul 8 11:57:39 EDT 2014

I'm trying 10.5 out a few smaller places and having no issues. My setups are usually pretty vanilla, but most things are working ok. Did find a bug with Single Inbox that is fixed in ES4 which won't be available until Friday.  CSCuo75357.
My single inbox isn't working and the bug is preventing further troubleshooting.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

direct voice. 443.541.1518
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter  |  Facebook  | Website  |  Email Support
Support Phone. 410.252.8830