[cisco-voip] cucm 10.5(1) vs 10.0(1)

Ben Story ben.story at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 10:20:02 EDT 2014

I haven't run into any problems with 10.5(1) on CUCM yet.  But... if you
want to use SRST Manager it is only compatable with 9.x until later this
summer when they release the new version.

--
Ben Story
CCSP, CCNA, CCNA Wireless, CCDA
ben.story at gmail.com
@ntwrk80
http://showbrain.blogspot.com
http://rand0mw0rds.blogspot.com

"From sour-faced saints and silly devotions, good Lord, preserve us!". -- St.
Teresa of Avila