[cisco-voip] CISCO VOIP/PSTN STE

AKIN, HENRY D JR CTR USAF AFGSC AFGSC/A7XN henry.akin.2.ctr at us.af.mil
Thu Jul 10 17:23:20 EDT 2014

I am having problems configuring a CISCO 3825-CCME/K9  with 2 VIC-4FXS/DID cards and a 16 port POE switch NM-16ESW-PWR

IOS 12.4

We are configured with SCCP, H.323

I can make voice calls on all phones PSTN and VOIP however, when I attempt to transition to a secure call using a STE on a PSTN port the call drops after ~ 30 Sec.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

aaa new-model
!
aaa authentication login default local
aaa authorization exec default local common

voice-card 0
 dspfarm
 dsp services dspfarm

voice service voip
 fax protocol cisco
 modem passthrough nse codec g711ulaw
 modem relay latency 100
 modem relay sprt v14 receive playback hold-time 35

interface Loopback1
 description CME_Address
 ip address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 255.255.255.255  h323-gateway voip interface  h323-gateway voip bind srcaddr xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

sccp local Loopback1
sccp ccm xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx identifier 1 version 3.1 sccp !
sccp ccm group 1
 bind interface Loopback associate profile 1 register CME_DSP

dspfarm profile 1 transcode
 codec g729abr8
 codec g729ar8
 codec g711alaw