[cisco-voip] Voice-mail Failover CUC is not working

Tim Smith tim.smith at enject.com.au
Thu Jun 5 07:43:16 EDT 2014

Hi mate,

I remember something about this, I thought it was waiting for a fix in Jabber client, but can’t seem to find anything.
Have you tried a profile to test the 2nd server as the primary mail store? i.e. just confirm it is actually working in non-failover.

I like how bug was marked as 6, product enhancement.

Cheers,

Tim.