[cisco-voip] Voice-mail Failover CUC is not working

Andrew Grech agrech88 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 21:34:14 EDT 2014

Confirmed still a bug, I asked TAC to review the "enhancement" mark as
configuration options exist .

Good idea will do tomorrow, I saw somthing with active active dns round
robin
On 05/06/2014 9:43 PM, "Tim Smith" <tim.smith at enject.com.au> wrote:

> Hi mate,
>

> I remember something about this, I thought it was waiting for a fix in
Jabber client, but can’t seem to find anything.

> Have you tried a profile to test the 2nd server as the primary mail
store? i.e. just confirm it is actually working in non-failover.

> I like how bug was marked as 6, product enhancement.
>

> Cheers,
>

> Tim.

Andrew Grech
> Sent: Thursday, 5 June 2014 5:03 PM
> To: Cisco VoIP Group
> Subject: [cisco-voip] Voice-mail Failover CUC is not working
>

> Hi All,
>

> I have just finished installing a subscriber Unity 10.x server. Then I
changed my ports to distribute Incoming and outgoing calls.

> I tested a fail over and it worked fine, apart from the fact Jabber was
unable to connect to the voice-mail sever. I then checked my presence
template and added the new server. Like this post

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11843221/failover-cuc-not-working#comment-9745211