[cisco-voip] No Answer duration - 15 Minutes

Nick Britt nickolasjbritt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 05:14:05 EDT 2014

Morning/Afternoon,

We have a need for calls to ring a shared line (unanswered) for up to 15
minutes.

CUCM 9.1.2 SIP enviroment 8945/9951 endpoints.

We are currently are seeing disconnected on internal (SIP to SIP calls)
after 3 minutes and 2:30minutes for external calls (E1 > MD110 > MGCP >
CUCM).

I can see that the unanswered timers on the line can be set to 300 seconds
(this would be a good start) but as mentioned above the call is
disconnected after 3 minutes regardless of this setting.

I have tried increasing the SIP INVITE Timers  to more than the default of
18000 milli seconds but to no avail.

Is there any other timers that could be modified to resolve this issue?

Cheers

--
- Nick