[cisco-voip] No Answer duration - 15 Minutes

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Thu Jun 12 09:54:35 EDT 2014

Nick,

We might be able to get this working internally but I'm not sure your E1
carrier is going to let you keep the call in an alerting state for that
long.  For the external call, where do you see the disconnect coming from?

If you grab CallManager traces for a SIP to SIP call, we can see which
timer is being triggered to disconnect the call if it's coming from CUCM.
 Same thing for your MGCP scenario.

Brian