[cisco-voip] UCCX Outbound Dialer No Answer Delay

Dave Cardwell dave.cardwell1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 13:36:30 EDT 2014

Hi,

In UCCX 10.0 using a direct preview outbound campaign is is possible
configure the time to wait before retrying for unanswered calls?  Currently
the system is retrying them almost immediately.

The config guide for UCCE indicates that it has a No Answer Delay
configuration option but I can't find anything similar for UCCX.  The only
configurable value appears to be the unrelated Callback Time Limit (set to
60 minutes).

I suspect I'm missing something simple but can anybody point me in the
right direction?

Thanks
Dave