[cisco-voip] MRA Expressway Edge 1 or 2 Ports?

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 14:23:25 EDT 2014

Single port solution without advanced Networking license will only work if
you assign the expressway E single port a valid public address directly to
expressway E.  If your DMZ uses private addresses you need the advanced
networking license.  You can still use a single nic with advanced
networking.

Expressway MRA has advanced networking as a $0 part for CUWL or enhanced
licensing.  You just need to order that license and install it.