[cisco-voip] IMP 10.x Source the SIP traffic from a particular node to OCS2007R2

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Thu Jun 26 15:35:43 EDT 2014

It’s the SIP Proxy Service via the log files.  If you disable that the CUPS Redundancy / Server Recovery Manager whines and goes to a dark place.

Seems the outbound SIP to OCS2007R2 is based on the node the user is on and can’t be changed/modified per Cisco TAC (are they wrong?)  However OCS/Lync lets you set things per Front End Server ☺