[cisco-voip] IMP 10.x Source the SIP traffic from a particular node to OCS2007R2

Matt Slaga (AM) matt.slaga at dimensiondata.com
Fri Jun 27 09:25:58 EDT 2014

For multiple CUPS servers, you need to set the Service Parameter ‘Server Name (supplemental)’ to the same ID for both servers.   This allows you to hit either CUPS server and have it parsed appropriately, at least in theory.

Server Name (supplemental):

This parameter specifies a hostname (or IP address in HTTP URL format) that is used by clients in Request-URIs that is different than the one the server would normally recognize as its own. This is useful when building a server farm and publishing a single hostname for the farm.

Maximum length: 255

Allowed values: Please provide a fully-qualified domain name (FQDN) or dotted-ip address.

: WARNING: For this change to take effect, the Cisco SIP Proxy service will require a restart. During the restart, the Cisco SIP Proxy service will drop any existing transactions and will not accept any new incoming requests. To restart this service, please access the SIP Proxy Settings page.