[cisco-voip] UCCX 10.5 and CUCM 8.6(4)SU4

Tim Smith tim.smith at enject.com.au
Mon Jun 30 05:02:57 EDT 2014

Hi guys,

I'd recently verified on the old style UCCX compatibility matrix that latest UCCX supported integration with CUCM 8.6(4) SU4
I notice the compatibility matrix has now been updated to docwiki format, and it looks like CUCM 8.6 support has been removed from 10.0 and 10.5

Seems others have had some issues with it as follows:
https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12209991/uc-cluster-upgrade-10-including-uccx-upgrade-order

Cisco employee on that thread agreed with my original research which said it was compatible.

CUCM upgrade is also planned, but we'd planned UCCX first.

So is it removed, is it temporarily removed due to bugs or real integration issues, is it coming back?

Can we please get a ruling from the contact centre judges?

Cheers,

Tim