[cisco-voip] Cisco UCCX System Prompt Multi Language Issues

Grace Maximuangu Grace.Maximuangu at BlackBox.com
Thu Mar 6 14:18:12 EST 2014

Anthony et All,

So while doing the reactive debug the system is still using en_US as the language for the system generated prompts. Even though the set contact info step should have pointed it to play in Spanish

TAC Suggestion :

Use a SubFlow which points to the system generated prompts to use as es_MX so that the customers who want English as their preferred language do not get interrupted.

Has anyone tried this method?
:-:gm

Grace Maximuangu
Voice Solutions Engineer