[cisco-voip] CUCM 10 Phones

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Mar 7 09:27:28 EST 2014

For what it's worth I can't recall a phone model ever being removed from UCM.  The phone may not be supported (or tested) any longer but once it's in there you won't likely ever see it go away.  With SCCP getting almost no attention from new features its actually more likely the older phones will continue to work for the foreseeable future.  I can even recall a bug getting fixed in UCM 9 that only affected 7960 phones.

-Ryan