[cisco-voip] Estimated time to setup a brand new UCCX box

Tanner Ezell tanner.ezell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 18:14:04 EDT 2014

>I need a good estimate of the time that it should take an experienced
engineer to setup and configure a UCCX box in an existing environment.  I
also need to know the time that it should take to setup a UCCX HA box.

Ryan,

I suggest asking an experienced engineer, preferably the one you expect to
do the work. Your request is far too vague for us to answer it.

Regards,
Tanner Ezell