[cisco-voip] Estimated time to setup a brand new UCCX box

James Buchanan james.buchanan2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 00:10:59 EDT 2014

Ryan,

If your engineer is uncertain of how long it will take, he could build one
in a lab environment and simply measure the time. Again, travel time,
documentation, etc. all come into it, and we haven't even started
scripting. A design process needs to happen to help with those
requirements, not to mention a good statement of work.

Thanks,

James