[cisco-voip] Estimated time to setup a brand new UCCX box

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 22:08:37 EDT 2014

I'm assuming you're planning for a quote from a partner or attempting to
justify one? That being said...
As a partner quoting this for a client it would be about 8-16 hours with
HA, just basic AA answering functionality, this would not
include scripting, resource/skill groups or teams etc. Reason being, half
of this time would be my travel, documentation for a "design " and finals
hand over docs, all of these would be built into the project cost. It may
seems a bit high but for what you're asking but it's not large enough to be
considered a project with risk cost built in etc. For something this basic
I would typically position a small T&M engagement which will eliminate any
risk or overhead on either side, also if it's T&M on UCS this could all be
handled remotely eliminating travel costs etc.
HTH Ted