[cisco-voip] CUPC - Unable to go into deskphone control mode and unable to chat

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 11:52:24 EDT 2014

Is the a reason you're using CUPC as opposed to Jabber? I'm not sure CUPC
is support on CUCM and IM&P 9.x?
If you were to use Jabber here is the JFW guide
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/Windows/9_6/InstallConfig/JABW_BK_CDFE9752_00_installation-and-configuration/JABW_BK_CDFE9752_00_installation-and-configuration_chapter_010.html