[cisco-voip] WebEx Meetings Server 2.0 OVA

John Parduhn parduhn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 10:31:10 EDT 2014

Following up with this thread, our upgrade from 1.5 to 2.0 went well.  We
went with the manual deployment, but copied the disk4 VMDK files from the
old to upgraded systems using the CLI in ESXi instead of through vCenter.
 Overall, the documentation is accurate.  We had an issue with the license
file migration, but a call into TAC remedied it.  Good luck to anyone else
out there performing the update in the near future.

John

jparduhn at huronconsultinggroup.com
www.huronconsultinggroup.com