[cisco-voip] Resoluiton: CUEAC 9.1.1.10 Change IP Addresses Failed

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Thu Mar 20 17:00:10 EDT 2014

So I opened a TAC case after the documentation on changing CUEAC IP was a failure; TAC SE used SQL Server Manager to see some tables (return last 1000 rows) that showed connections to the old/wrong ip address.

After a hour, the TAC SE  tried below which failed to execute, so then he went into the table and changed the value.

UPDATE dbo.Server_Details
SET Server_Machine='NEWIPADDR'

Then rebooted and stopped/start the CUEAC service in WebAdmin and all was back to normal.

In general I would say there are some documentation bugs and I wouldn't recommend trying this again.