[cisco-voip] CCX 9.0 Upload File

Ryan LaFountain (rlafount) rlafount at cisco.com
Fri Mar 21 12:09:45 EDT 2014

Hi Andrew,

I wouldn’t use the /opt/cisco/uccx/Customer directory even though the readme tells you to :)

I would save XML files as documents to the Document Repository using the Upload Document step after calling the Authenticate User step and read the document from the Repository. This is much more resilient and easier to use IMO.

Thank you,

Ryan LaFountain
Unified Contact Center
Cisco Services
Direct: +1 919 392 9898
Hours: M - F 9:00am - 5:00pm Eastern Time