[cisco-voip] CCX 9.0 Upload File

Angel Roberto Castaneda hello at angelcastaneda.com
Fri Mar 21 11:46:55 EDT 2014

Hello Andrew,

I remember having trouble following the readme file too. I ended up
implementing a similar script, and uploaded the .xml files to en_US\ under
"Applications> Document Management".

To reference the file in the script, I created a Document type variable
with the value DOC[blah.xml].

To upload the modified file, you have to specify the Language and Document
name in the "Upload Document" step.

I hope this helps.

*Angel Roberto Castaneda*