[cisco-voip] CUBE - P Asserted ID passthrough

Daniel Pagan dpagan at fidelus.com
Fri Mar 21 13:04:43 EDT 2014

Your recommendation for the customer to set privacy from "ID" to "None" should resolve this issue. CUBE is receiving the Privacy: ID header and option, then withholding the asserted ID when sending it to an untrusted destination. Check out RFC 3325:

http://tools.ietf.org/pdf/rfc3325.pdf

The examples section (pg. 9) is pretty neat.

- Daniel