[cisco-voip] CLI command to pull hunt groups?

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 15:54:45 EDT 2014

Thanks for getting me going in the right direction Ryan.

Found this great blog:
http://www.ucguerrilla.com/2012/03/cucm-sql-queries-series.html

Command worked great for us:

run sql select lg.name as LineGroup, n.dnorpattern, dhd.hlog from linegroup
as lg inner join linegroupnumplanmap as lgmap on lgmap.fklinegroup=lg.pkid
inner join numplan as n on lgmap.fknumplan = n.pkid inner join
devicenumplanmap as dmap on dmap.fknumplan=n.pkid inner join device as d on
dmap.fkdevice=d.pkid inner join devicehlogdynamic as dhd on
dhd.fkdevice=d.pkid order by lg.name

output ended up looking like this:

linegroup                         dnorpattern hlog
================================= =========== ====
3rd Floor C                     3274        t
3rd Floor C                     3274        t
3rd Floor C                     3356        t
3rd Floor C                     3035        t
3rd Floor C                     3035        t
3rd Floor H                     8448        f
3rd Floor H                     8442        t
3rd Floor H                     8836        f
3rd Floor H                     8440        t
3rd Floor H                     8407        f
EA                                8231        f
EA                                8832        f
EA                                8832        f
EA                                8164        t
EA                                8164        f