[cisco-voip] CLI command to pull hunt groups?

Gary Parker G.J.Parker at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Mar 27 05:53:50 EDT 2014

On 25 Mar 2014, at 19:54, Scott Voll <svoll.voip at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for getting me going in the right direction Ryan.
>
> Found this great blog:
> http://www.ucguerrilla.com/2012/03/cucm-sql-queries-series.html
>
> Command worked great for us:
>
> run sql select lg.name as LineGroup, n.dnorpattern, dhd.hlog from linegroup as lg inner join linegroupnumplanmap as lgmap on lgmap.fklinegroup=lg.pkid inner join numplan as n on lgmap.fknumplan = n.pkid inner join devicenumplanmap as dmap on dmap.fknumplan=n.pkid inner join device as d on dmap.fkdevice=d.pkid inner join devicehlogdynamic as dhd on dhd.fkdevice=d.pkid order by lg. name

We ran up a quick CGI script to display this sort of information for hunt groups on our system so that managers can see their respective groups’ status. Screen shot here:

http://delphium.lboro.ac.uk/Hunt_Group.jpg

It also shows if the DN in question is logged in via Extension Mobility or not (more for my benefit than the managers’).

I’d be happy to share the code if anyone’s interested.

---
|     Unified Communications Service Manager      |
n       Loughborough University IT Services       |
|     http://delphium.lboro.ac.uk/pubkey.txt      |