[cisco-voip] unity connection subject line

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 13:51:39 EDT 2014

Right, but if you look at it, it seems to be limited as to what can be
changed.

%D% %U% %P% Message from %NAME% (%EXTENSION%)

This is exactly what we get as a subject line for an internal caller:
Message notification: Voice message from Jane Doe 5551212

Where does it get the "Message Notification: Voice" from would be the
question.