[cisco-voip] easiest way to dump and search CallManager configuration for specific targets

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 17:49:26 EDT 2014

Let's say you wanted to find all translation patterns where the calling
party transformation was set to '2000'.

SSH to the publisher and run this command.

run sql select n.dnorpattern, p.name, n.callingpartytransformation from
numplan as n left join routepartition as p on n.fkroutepartition = p.pkid
where callingpartytransformation = '2000'

This can be pretty powerful. Just read the data dictionary to understand
the tables and their columns.