[cisco-voip] easiest way to dump and search CallManager configuration for specific targets

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Sun Mar 30 15:13:01 EDT 2014

Definitely. Very powerful. But for now, I'd like to stick with the default export results and begin a snapshot. It would be easier if I could get them automatically.

I could (try to) use curl with userid/password, but not sure if the tar file name follows a structure or not. Will have to spend some time on it.

Cheers. And thanks.

P.S. Are there libraries one can install on a PC so that I can use a tool like Crystal Reports to build queries?

Sent from my iPhone