[cisco-voip] UCCX accountnumber column in Informix database

Damisch, Kevin Kevin.Damisch at oneneck.com
Fri May 2 14:52:42 EDT 2014

I have a UCCX 8.5(1)SU3 deployment where we set values in custom variables 1 to 10 (actually Call.PeripheralVariable1 to 10) and also Call.AccountNumber via the Set Enterprise Info step.  Whether we check the values by setting up a linked server or by creating a db connection to the Informix database, we can see variables 1 to 10 and the accountnumber columns populated correctly in the contactcalldetail table.  Everything gets written to the database correctly when the call is ended while navigating the IVR or if they are in the queued branch of the select resource step.  If the caller ends up talking to an agent, the accountnumber column in the Informix database is empty for that record.  Even more strange, the accountnumber value still gets passed down to CAD and the agent sees it just fine, yet it isn't in the accountnumber column in the database.

Here is the SQL command I use to pull the values from the UCCX database:

Select sessionid, startdatetime,enddatetime, applicationname, originatordn, origcallednumber, destinationdn, destinationtype, contactdisposition, customvariable1,customvariable2, customvariable3,customvariable4,customvariable5,
customvariable6, customvariable7, customvariable8, customvariable9, customvariable10, accountnumber
from contactcalldetail ccd
where startdatetime >= '2014-05-01 00:00:00'

This sounds like a TAC case, but wanted to see if anyone on this list has seen this before.  And, does anyone know what xdebugging level needs checked to see the Set Enterprise Info steps in the MIVR logs?

Thanks!
Kevin