[cisco-voip] Jabber to Huawei MCU

Amit Kumar amit3.kum at gmail.com
Thu May 8 12:01:38 EDT 2014

Here is snippet from logs. I don't see any problems with negotiations

Src-port="1720"
 Received H.225 PDU:
 Q931
 {
   Message Type: Release Complete
   Call reference flag: Message sent to originating side
   Call reference value: 0xa
   Info Element : Cause
   {
     Location: Usr
     Cause Value: No route to destination
   }
   Info Element : Display
   {
     Display Information = Huawei Technologies Co.,  Ltd.
   }
   Info Element : User User
   {
     Length = 23