[cisco-voip] Extension Mobility - CSS and Partitions

Michel L. M. B. Perez michelmbperez at gmail.com
Thu May 8 20:11:19 EDT 2014

Hello guys,

I would like to talk and ask, what is the best way to do Extension Mobility
in my case. I will try to explain the topology.

I have my CUCM cluster, and i have two phones, Extension Mobility is
working fine login and logout with ms ad credentials, the phones are
configured with a dn 1001 and 1002, both are on PT_LOGOUT and CSS_INT_EMER,
when the users at this phones log in the will use the same numbers 1001 and
1002 but now they are on PT_LOGGED and CSS_PERMIT_ALL.

When somebody call from PSTN the CSS from gateway is configured first with
PT_LOGGED and after that with PT_LOGOUT.

The user on PSTN hear busy tone, cause 1001 and 1002 on PT_LOGGED are
created associated with EM_UDP, and this EM is not logged on phone.

I configured a CSS_FWD and associated this with DN on PT_LOGGED forward
unregister this CSS_FWD has the PT_LOGOUT numbers. And take the DN option
in blank, if i complete de DN option it works.

Somebdy has this same problem?

Thanks.,