[cisco-voip] Jabber and Desktop Sharing?

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Thu May 15 14:32:11 EDT 2014

Everything I understand is that is still the case. It’s one of the reasons we still have to run Lync internally.

Matthew G. Loraditch – CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

direct voice. 443.541.1518
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>
Support Phone. 410.252.8830