[cisco-voip] Jabber and Desktop Sharing?

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu May 15 15:28:37 EDT 2014

Jason,

I found it here:

>    - Users must be on active calls to use video desktop sharing
>    capabilities. You can only initiate video desktop sharing sessions from
>    active calls.

Source:
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/Windows/9_7/JABW_BK_C4D2F1D0_00_cisco-jabber-for-windows-97/JABW_BK_C4D2F1D0_00_cisco-jabber-for-windows-97_chapter_0110.html#JABW_TK_C8F45C85_00

Desktop video sharing is implemented via BFCP which is enabled on the SIP
Profile for the CSF device.  Also watch out, because any call going through
an MTP or PVDM3 will not allow BFCP desktop video sharing.